Hello everyone,
I have a big problem;)
I have 6 movement keys of the player but none can be pressed before the end of the movement …
I arrived + or - with DisableInput at the beginning and EnableInput at the end of the function + a delay but it is not good in practice …
I would like to do it with a Gate or something else if it exists …
After, with Gate I do not understand how to do it with 6 (or 9 at the end) … it’s too complex for my little brain;) Meuhhhhh
Thanks in advance … or not;)
I have 6 movement keys of the player
but none can be pressed before the end
of the movement
I did not understand what you were trying to do. Consider describing the behaviour you want to achieve.
Thank you for your answer, but apparently I haved bad explicate my problem (I’m french)
I would like to prevent any action on my character control keys during execute another…
With Disable/EnableInput + delay i reach my objectif but with many rapid pression… it fails some times… and with long delay is no good…
And Is there another way ?
Otherwise, I do not understand how to do it with a Gate, If it’s possible…
Thanks anyway ![]()
You press a key, the movement starts and no more inputs allowed.
The movement ends and new input is allowed.
Is this right?
Yes ![]()
I have:
keys = forward, backward, left, right, rotate_left, rotate_right, jump, crounch, sprint in Action_keys and right_clic in Axis_key for drag_screen…
In reality, i make a dungeon master style, and mouvement are based on direction, 0,90,180 etc
If i press forward and rotate, this angle is bad… Gate is the best in my opinion and with 2 elements it’s ok for me but with 6/9 elements ![]()
I do not really understand your schema …
It does not seem to block the other inputs, no!
Apparently it is to scan the value of the button, compare it and declare if it moves to a delay and declare that it does not move more … for 1 btn and just for complete move before re-pressing the key …
In addition my elements are ACTION_KEYS
It’s nice to try to help, but we must also take into account what I ask …
I repeat:
I HAVE 9 BTN, IF 1 BTN PRESSED, ELSE 8 BTN INPUT OR EXECUTE OFF WITH A GATE OR ANOTHER WAY … EXCEPT DISABLE / ENABLE INPUT, THIS IS MY INITIAL WISH …
MY BP WORKING WITH DISABLE / ENABLE INPUT, DELAY etc. BUT IT’S NOT PERFECT FOR THE MOMENT …
THANKS FOR ALL;)

