Blending texture between different vertex color

Hi, I have a single tiled texture which means all the texture has been mapped as 3 rows and 4 colums. Now the problem is I have different vertex color for a single mesh. I have 8 different vertex color for a mesh. I was able to divide the texture from tiled texture but don’t know how to apply that texture to specific vertex color in ue4. I hope made the question clear. If you don’t understand question let me know. Sorry for bad English. Thanks.

Hello! That may help Create a Material for 2-Way Texture Blending | Unreal Engine Documentation

Hello kehel18. Thanks for your reply. Following this documentation I was able to apply texture to red,green,blue,white vertex color. But how do I apply texture to pure yellow(RGB:- 1,1,0) and pure pink color(RGB:- 1,0,1). I was trying to figure it out more than a week.

Logic is the same, just if statements are a little bit more complex (they need to check both flag values)

Thanks kehel. I was able to figure it out. Since it is pure yellow it is a mixture of red and green. So I we multiply red and green channel of vertex color I will be able to mask yellow color. Thanks kehel.