Blending more than 3 normal maps in a landscape material?

I’m creating a landscape with the assets from Unreal Engine 4 Demo (Kite Demo) for the final career project.

I have some problems with the landscape material since i want to combine a lot of textures with their diffuse, metallic,
rough, spec, normal and displacement. All the map blendingare working well except the normal map blend. When i try to blend more than 3 normal maps on the landscape, the chunks with more than 3 textures just that one breaks.

As you can see in this photo, this is what I mean when I say that the chunk breaks: Screenshot - 42c079990db5d5e69db6564ce78c8bb2 - Gyazo

This is how my blends works: Screenshot - ac1811f1cf670be0c9eb858bcd3ae17e - Gyazo

On the image right bottom you can see the normal map blending. There are 4 connections from normal maps.

Notice that i’m using Material functions to have a more complex landscape material with the same world uv coords. Basically I have created 4 materials and I break their attributes to blend them on the landscape.

If you could tell me any solution or what I’m doing wrong, because I tried with more simple landscape textures blend and a more than 3 textures blending wasn’t created any chunk fails.

Hope I have explained well enough, I’d be very gratefull If someone in this community could help me.

Thank you in advance!