Blender Send to UE and UE to Rigify plugins doesn't work on 4.25.4

Hello,

My config:

W10x64 UE 4.25.4, Blender 9.1, send2ue 1.4.13, ue2rigify 1.3.14 rigify 0.6.1
Everything setup as it should be…(follow precisely Epic tutorials)

So…nor send2ue and ue2rigify works and on both no “Always use unreal scene scale” option in blender preferences

send2ue :
get the error :

ue2rigify:

Even “root” selected “convert” button stay grey.

Any idea on how to fix the problems ?

Thanks

Similar problem here… Any update?

[EDIT] Finally solved the problem, for my part. I thought I had a path problem but in fact, it was the antivirus.

I’ve made both Blender and UE editors as autorized applications in my antivirus. Warnings about Windows Defender apply to antivirus too but we don’t have warnings from antivirus when transaction between Blender and UE editors are blocked.

It also doesn’t work for me either. ryzen 5, gtx 1660. doesn’t install from zip file at all.

I am install ue2rigify 1.5.8 in Blender 3.0 and I push the activate addonn button. And I take this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Tools\Blender 3.0\3.0\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 351, in enable
    mod = __import__(module_name)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\ue2rigify\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from . import properties, operators
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\ue2rigify\properties.py", line 10, in <module>
    class UE2RigifyProperties(bpy.types.PropertyGroup):
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\ue2rigify\properties.py", line 19, in UE2RigifyProperties
    rig_templates_path = templates.get_rig_templates_path()
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\ue2rigify\functions\templates.py", line 27, in get_rig_templates_path
    addons = bpy.utils.user_resource('SCRIPTS', 'addons')
TypeError: user_resource() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
addons = bpy.utils.user_resource('SCRIPTS', 'addons')

Fixed by other post.

change line to =
addons = bpy.utils.user_resource(‘SCRIPTS’, path=‘addons’, create=False)

remove old installation, restart blender, then try reinstalling the addon.

1 Like

Send2UE Fix

For some reason the file structure in the Send2UE folder has a subfolder called “addons”. Inside that folder is all the necessary files. Copy them, then go up one directory, paste the files, then delete the folder “addons”. It should just be the Send2UE folder with all the necessary files. Restart blender. The addon should be there.

alt-1 shortcut doesnt work for me in blender 3.0 anyone knowwhy?