Blender - Multiple Materials, export to FBX

Hi,

I have a small question. I just started learning to model and how to put my models in UT. It works fine as long as I only have 1 material in my Blender model. Once I have multiple materials (for instance wood for a desk and metal for the handles) exporting to FBX results in an error Index out of bounds (which afaik from programming, is that an array is causing an issue). Removing the second material fixed the issue. Is there some way to export with 2 materials? As I would like to reuse the metal texture and wood texture in other models as well, without having to create a specific UVMAP for my desk.

Regards,

Flexy

of course you can !

Thanks a lot Issam, it indeed does work. I added the materials in cycles render mode and those were not working. Once I looked at the YouTube video I noticed they added materials in a different way. Thanks a lot for your help.

happy to hear that

however, i am not sure but for optimal performance we should use masked material in UE4
i am starting UE4 too, so if someone can say somethaing about this it would be helpfull

have fun anyway!