Blender and 3DS Max Artist 2D and 3D Character Modeler and Animator

Blender and 3DS Max Artist 2D and 3D Character Modeler and Animator

[FONT=Gotham SSm]My name is Jason Woods. I am a Blender Artist Game Character Modeler / Animator and a student of Game Software Development at Baker College of Auburn Hills, MI. I am a game developer who specializes in Character Modeling and Animation although the degree that I am working toward is specifically in Game Engine Programming.

[FONT=Gotham SSm]I began my career in character modeling using 3DS Max before deciding to switch to Blender as I saw no advantage in using 3DS Max over blender for character modeling or animation.

[FONT=Gotham SSm]I am experienced in modeling and animating both realistic human characters as well as cartoony type characters and can make both 2D and 3D characters although I do specialize more in 3D.

[FONT=Gotham SSm]Software Experience:

[FONT=Gotham SSm]Blender 2.8
[FONT=Gotham SSm]Autodesk 3DS Max
[FONT=Gotham SSm]Adobe Photoshop
[FONT=Gotham SSm]Autodesk MudBox
[FONT=Gotham SSm]Unreal Engine
[FONT=Gotham SSm]Xcode Visual Studio

[FONT=Gotham SSm]So who am I looking to work with?

[FONT=Gotham SSm]Simple. OTHER indie developers. I am an indie game developer who is looking to help out other indie game developers. After all, making a game is very hard work so we have to stick together and help each other out. I prefer small fry developers with a little bit of a budget to work with but I am open to everyone. I am not free but I am extremely reasonable.

[FONT=Gotham SSm]What can I NOT do for you? I can not draw. I can model characters for you but I can not draw them [FONT=Gotham SSm]on paper or in Photoshop[FONT=Gotham SSm]. So I can not create concept art for you but I [FONT=Gotham SSm]CAN[FONT=Gotham SSm] create concept mockup models for you.

[FONT=Gotham SSm]Need some characters modeled for your game? Have a small but fair budget to work with? Hit me up, we might just be able to help each other out.

I have attached some renderings and screenshots of my past work.

[EMAIL=“jawoods141@gmail.com”]jawoods141@gmail.com

Fun with cel shading. I got a ways to go to get my cel shading looking the way I want it to!