Blend shape(skeletal mesh) and chaos cloth

Can’t I get the cloth to recognize faces when transforming a skeletal mesh into a blendshape?

When I ran the joint animation, I succeeded in making the shape of the clothes follow the deformation of the other meshes using self-collision.

However, in order to use self-collision, the cloth data had to be applied to the face of the character with the blendshape applied as well. As a result, meshes with cloth data did not play blendshape animations.

Is there any good solution?

for fact i do not understand your question too well.
But from your text, maybe you have some trouble in cloth data when you act the animation.
if you draw all mesh with cloth data with weight 1, it will cause mesh never be controlled by animaion, so if you want to use cloth data and be controlled by bone as well, you need to have part of your mesh do not draw with cloth data.

1 Like

Check if the material on the character has the option “Used with Morph Targets” flagged.

1 Like

Sorry. I am not good at English, so I use a translator.
After all, joint animation is possible, but depending on the blend shape, it doesn’t seem possible to make the mask or veil follow the expression.
Thanks for the reply.

There is no problem with the material settings. I’m guessing it’s probably unrelated since the problem I’m having isn’t with the material, it’s with the mesh and collision.
Thanks for the answer.

HI, have you solved this problem? I met the same problem

How were you able to adapt the clothing to the character blendshape?