I´m trying to get a basic VR onto the new GearVR with Samsung Galaxy S8+. I followed all instructions for Android setup, but all I get is a blank screen after I put the phone into the HMD. Four finger touch would do anything.
- open a Blank project BP, First Person BP, Third Person BP and the the GearVRCameraSetup
- starting the Editor from Launcher or directly open the project
- building another Engine from source and create a new project from there
- tried different options (on/off) in project settings, such as: Full Rebuild, Mobile HDR, OpenGL ES2, ES3.1, Vulkan
- different SDK Versions (although only 24 seems to work for S8+)
I´ve deployed the app through the Project Launcher since using the Launch Button causes the Editor to crash immediately without a chance to get any logs (but that´s another issue).
The app will successfully install on the phone and start but seems to stuck with just black screen.
Unfortunately I don´t have another type of phone to test it there. I have attached the Project Settings and logs.