BioCloud Studio, Only for Serious People

I’ll make this as short and quick as possible
We are Studio that are trying to create MMO Using Unreal engine 4, with the help of unreal grant and Kickstarter will be the step to take us at least to the Beta Stage (We’ll be cooperating with Square Enix for the kickstarter) , We are expecting it to take 1 years at least, I personally assume 2+ years at least, We are 10 Members team, not newly formed, Slack shows the number of the people who was in the team, over 50+ people kicked, we recruit only serious people, This Project won’t be your our anyone full time job, Simply giving 5-8 hours a week of your time would be more than enough, This Project also have the potential, if we get funded in Kickstarter with the help of Square Enix, you can guarantee yourself a new full time job in new studio, Keep in mind, this is a simply hobby project, which giving 5-8 hours a week of your time for it could ensure a good future for you, take it as plan B or C, focus on your other things, and in your free time, work on the hobby project, simple as that, that’s our current team situation for 3 weeks now, we formed a lot before that, but 50+ kicked, those 10 members in the team been for months, and latest member that joined has been for 3 weeks, any kind of inactivity without informing us or any good reason (not working at least 5-8 hours a week) expect a instant kick

here few quickly downloaded pictures from our slack conversation few days ago
and here two songs made by our composers
https://ufile.io/scf4z
https://ufile.io/25eik
3D Artists are progressing decently but since that field requires a lot of works, We are looking for more, I’ll mention in the next few lines what kind of artists we’ll need
Composers are waiting us, they made all necessary soundtracks, and waiting for other fields to progress so they can work more, they are currently doing some tests on some songs and soundtracks for improvements
Game Design is essential for any project, many people fail to understand that, our game design is way ahead, it’ll take up weeks if not months of works to catch up to it, and still getting some changes and more work every now and then

Programming is pretty decent at the moment but we need more experienced c++ programmers 
Website currently in development
We are currently looking for Foliage Artist, A Level Designer, Texture Artist, Character Artist, C++ Programmer, Concept Artists, Animator
if you need more information, private message me or post here