Bind cloth to master pose component

According to the documentation, this node is supposed to take the mesh transforms from the cloth on the master pose component and apply the cloth transforms on the slave target instead of simulating separately but I can’t seem to be able to get it to work.

What I’m trying to do is use apex cloth simulations on a character(master) and have the same cloth on a shadowed duplicate of the character(slave) be in sync. I know the Master Pose Component is working as lining the two characters together in the same spot will cause the movements to be in sync but the cloth still seems to be simulated separately.

Tested this on 4.11 and 4.12 with meshes and skeletons being the same and using the same apex file for the cloth. Tried searching for some more info on this and I can’t find much beyond the official documentation. This is the blueprint I’m using:

Any ideas on how I could get this working?

Sorted it out. The target has to be the Skeletal Mesh that is doing the following. Also only seems to work if both meshes are exactly identical (duplicate object or instanced off the same).