Big trouble with installing Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Tournament

My system: i5-2500, 8GB RAM, GTX 970, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1TB portable HDD on USB 3.0.

After automatic downloading and installing the game on 1TB USB 3.0 it automatically went to 0% and started to download the game from the beginning. The UT folder went back to 400 MB it is now at 1.8 GB and it says there is 3.6GB to download.

To be honest I am really disappointed with Unreal Engine 4. I had lots of fun with UDK in the past but UN4 is unusable to me.

First I cannot even install Unreal Engine 4 because u need like 16GB free space on C. Common guys, to not to be able to install the engine on another drive is really disappointing and so 80’s. What was the point of doing that, DRM? Lots of people in the past bought small SSD to put Windows on it. Were you aware of that?

I just paused the installation and resumed that to see what happens and it reseted the UT folder and downloading progress to 0… So disappointed guys, you made your game and the engine not accessible to me and probably to many other people. It is evidently full of bugs. Just let people know upfront that everything has to be on C drive… (excluding projects).

I hope you are working on it guys. It would be good for increasing your user base. Keep up good work guys.

Are you planning to include possibility of installation the engine on a different drive than a system drive any time soon?

Moved your thread to the correct location.

[=Cyp100;456747]
My system: i5-2500, 8GB RAM, GTX 970, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 1TB portable HDD on USB 3.0.

After automatic downloading and installing the game on 1TB USB 3.0 it automatically went to 0% and started to download the game from the beginning. The UT folder went back to 400 MB it is now at 1.8 GB and it says there is 3.6GB to download.

To be honest I am really disappointed with Unreal Engine 4. I had lots of fun with UDK in the past but UN4 is unusable to me.

First I cannot even install Unreal Engine 4 because u need like 16GB free space on C. Common guys, to not to be able to install the engine on another drive is really disappointing and so 80’s. What was the point of doing that, DRM? Lots of people in the past bought small SSD to put Windows on it. Were you aware of that?

I just paused the installation and resumed that to see what happens and it reseted the UT folder and downloading progress to 0… So disappointed guys, you made your game and the engine not accessible to me and probably to many other people. It is evidently full of bugs. Just let people know upfront that everything has to be on C drive… (excluding projects).

I hope you are working on it guys. It would be good for increasing your user base. Keep up good work guys.

Are you planning to include possibility of installation the engine on a different drive than a system drive any time soon?
[/]

Hy Cyp100,

The editor installs at the location that the launcher has been installed. If you install the launcher on your D: drive it should install the editor in the same location. If this does not work for you, please post to the answerhub in the installation and setup section so we can assist you further.