Big problem with the Epic report tool

Hello, im a small eufn rocket racing game creator, im writing this today to let epic know the situation in which the rocket racing category is right now. 5 out of the 10 top maps as of today are all using a method that scams players into playing their maps, this method consists in changing for a small period of time the thumbnail of the game to a bunch of battle stars to get more clicks and trick the algorithm. And that’s annoying, but you know what is more annoying? That’s right: not being able to report them. And that’s because, from what i can understand, because for most of the time the map thumbnail looks normal, when epic employees review them, they dont find anything wrong.
So please epic improve your report sistem, cuz this problem is not only hurting the rocket racing category, but fortnite in general.
Also, if any of you readers found a way to report these kind of maps, please share them with me. Ty for your time.

@FeNiX8776 Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.