big problem with bp structures

this feature has a lot of bugs!
I trying to make my weapon pack and found a lot of bugs with visual bp in structures
Can I use one structure in another structure as variable?

Often variable lose direct link to structure and then disappears from variable list

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   LogProperty: Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/AnimStarterPack/Blueprints/Weapons/BP_Ground_M9.BP_Ground_M9_C:weapon_m9'. Unknown structure.
PackagingResults: Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/AnimStarterPack/Blueprints/Weapons/BP_Ground_M9.BP_Ground_M9_C:weapon_m9'. Unknown structure.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   LogClass: Warning: Property weapon_m9 of weapon_m9 has a struct type mismatch (tag STRUCT_REINST_weapon_m9_0 != prop FallbackStruct) in package:  D:/UE/Projects/H3D/Content/AnimStarterPack/Blueprints/Weapons/BP_Ground_M9.uasset. If that struct got renamed, add an entry to ActiveStructRedirects.
PackagingResults: Warning: Property weapon_m9 of weapon_m9 has a struct type mismatch (tag STRUCT_REINST_weapon_m9_0 != prop FallbackStruct) in package:  D:/UE/Projects/H3D/Content/AnimStarterPack/Blueprints/Weapons/BP_Ground_M9.uasset. If that struct got renamed, add an entry to ActiveStructRedirects.

Yes you can use a struct as variable in a another struct.