big bug in plugin quixel bridge UE5.2 PLEASE HELP ME

i have a really big and weird problem with quixel bridge plugin in UE5.2 i can start it but nothing is displayed and i can’t log in because the windows close automatically, and if I open it many times I can have the window displayed correctly, I can log in, but nothing is displayed on the window of quixel bridge and when I quit the plugin and I come back, sometimes I am always connect, but sometimes not, same if I restart UE.

i can make a search but only “latest assets” are displayed

PLEASE HELP ME

Check the storge location, click the rightTop little HeadIcon,make sure your stroge location is set correctly,hope it works

Greetings @tds_n !

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from the General - Tutorial & Course Discussions forum category to the Development - Pipeline & Plugins - Plugins forum category.

Just remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thank you and Happy Developing!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator :smiley:

i think i don’t have a problem with the storage, because i use sometimes textures from megascan for my 3D models in blender and i never had a problem

Seems i got the same problem with you.I can not find myMetahuman anywhere in the bridge.Have you solve it now?If so would you like to tell me how and i will be really appreciate about that!