#BetterLightThanNever - Keys of Light

For questions relating to the current active challenge please use the tag UnrealChallenge
For submissions please include the tag BetterLightThanNever

Keys of Light

Student Submission: Yes/No (No)

Credits to sourced content:

• Quixel Megascan

tor)*

Optional

• this video displays tools that in my opinion are the keys to light, such as music, books in a temple of reading, paintings and some flowers.
  • UE 4.27
2 Likes

Hey there @Apkben!

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community and thank you so much for sharing your work with us. How long have you been developing with Unreal and how long did this project take you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your welcome, I have been using Unreal for two years, with a sustained rhythm of more than 6 hours a day, I am also in a way an evangelist of the unreal engine, I try to contaminate everyone around me to start working with unreal, and I give training from time to time, regarding this project I discovered that non-students could subscribe since a week, and I started with a completely different idea before coming back to this last one, which unfortunately I had to redo the work twice with this last idea, whereas I started with UE5 and my hardware did not support my idea so I had to fall back on version 4.27 with a little less zeal.