Antenna: Armen Manukyan
Freeway and cars from: Epic Matrix City Sample and Dekogon
Building Texture: Brett - Nk Prod
Anamorphique Camera and Water Shader : Dylan - Bluray Addict
Music: Adam Plowman

First sketch

Description
High everyone!
So here is my submission for the #BetterLightThanNever challenge.
I can say that between my personal and professional life, it was more than challenging to finish. I also had multiple technical challenges, especially with the cars.
However i loved this creative journey. It finished not exaclty the way i imagined which is awesome.
I started with an idea way more static and more contemplative. And finished with a vibrant an dynamic work.

I wish i was able to do more! I will probably publish a new vewrsion with post production on my artstation page next week! So stay tuned!

I hope you will like it!

A special thanks to My wife for her support, David Geraud and Adam Plowman and congratulations to all the participants.

https://twitter.com/endr_x

UE5.0.2

8 Likes

I’m an absolute fan of the style you used within your scene, great project! Especially the view in the end had such a great production quality, I’m astonished! Nice detail on the streets, really gave the scene a realistic feeling. Good job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Yazzin! Thank for the kind words!
I’m glad you like my work! :pray:

3 Likes

Your composition and scene structure is excellent. Very impressed by the layout and lighting of the city.

3 Likes

Thank you mindseed! :pray:t3::blush:

2 Likes

Nice up lighting, I worked as a special effects guy for a dj company. Up lighting was always the final touch, the secret sauce that made it look amazing.

You made relatively basic 3d models look really cool with a few lights. Very Gothamesque, very cinematic.