Better and more demos for a several different vehicles/characters:
The examples in others engines are better than the UE4 examples, look the Unity airplanes… or the Cryengine Tank, Car, Boat…
- Helicopter: How manage a air vehicle like a helicopter ?
- Airplane: A normal airplane with forces and the movable parts ? (Like Unity 5 example airplane)
- Trunk: A vehicle truck with individual physics parts with wheels ?
- Motorbike: A motorbikes with 2 wheels ?
- Tank: A working treads with physics, the wheels of the treads, movable turret and weapons ?
- Train: A vehicle driven by a spline with individual physical parts with joints ?
- Quadruped: A quadruped character (physics - a horse is a example of this because have 2 support parts spaced) ?
- Boat: A vehicle without wheels over the water ?
- Hover vehicle: A fly vehicle floating over the ground ?
Current demos in UE4:
- 4 Wheels car with physic parts.
- Character pawn. (Biped)
- FPS/TPS Characters. (Biped)
This examples is about how manage the forces, physics, parts, moves, etc, no how make a model…
*If all examples are like the Advanced Vehicle example then will be good for all. (Simple example but with different parts working, useful to learn and make games)
*Will be nice if add one example of pawn possess in a car example with optional move of seat (Drive,2,3,4,Turret for example).
I see this https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Gameplay/HowTo/PossessPawns/Blueprints/index.html but will be better if add a example of how change the seat when your are in the car and include this in the learn samples.