Best way to go for multiplayer game table with one main and 8 subscreens

Hello, I’m building a game table where there is a big TV in the middel and 8 players can sit arround it with their own screen and arcade controls. Because I’m still in the hardware stadium I must also see whats possible from software standpoint. The goals is to make boardgames like monopoly, with the main view on the big screen and maybe a closeup of their pawn on the player screen, with some UI interaction offcourse. I’m not decided yet to go with a android tablet, or with a raspberry pi with touchscreen (html5) per user. My first thought is not to run an instance of the game on each device for each player, to minimalize the load and space on the device. But use some camera object in game that sends a stream per user, but because of the 8 players that will put alot of stress on the main computer to encode 8 live streams if even is possible.
So the question here is does anybody has an idea how to do this. To put it simple, every player has a own view on his screen, the controls of the players are connected to the bigscreen, so the only thing the screen must do is show another shot/angle/camera of the game that is running on the bigscreen. Connecting 8 monitors extra to the main screen/pc is not an option, because i will lose touch functionallity then on the smaller screens. Thanks for reading and suggestions! Greetz