Best way to export & share a blueprint?

So I’ve made a blueprint that I’d like to share with the rest of the world. Problem is, I can’t figure out how to do this. I’ve tried just copy-pasting said blueprint (and its dependencies) to my other projects, but it always comes out broken.

How can I export the whole blueprint, referenced objects and all, properly? Also while keeping it easy for other people to import/use. Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Best way to get your blueprint into another project is to select it in the content browser, right click, and choose migrate. This will move everything that’s included in the blueprint to the new project.

But I still can’t share it on the internet this way, right? This is only for projects on the same PC?

I havent really tried migrating an asset to an independent folder and then putting it in a project folder manually so i dont know if it recognizes dependencies. However, if it doesnt work, you can always create a blank project with no starter content(which is just a couple of KB), migrate the BP into that project and then zip&share that project. That way user can migrate the BP from that project to theirs.

Ah, true. Inconvenient for the downloader, but still, seems like it’s all we’ve got right now. Hopefully they add a way to export blueprints at some point :wink:

Thanks for the advice!

Good idea.