Best way to create real loading screen???

I’m reading there are many ways to create real loading screen (not widget with delay), but which one is the best? Should i use the persistent level or just find another way? I read somewhere that stream level shouldn’t be used between different maps is it correct? Can someone help me? Thanks guys!!!

I’M also interested :slight_smile:

Me to ! let’s see who is there !

There is one in the wiki, but you’ll have to download the wiki since its off line A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

[download link…]
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…al-engine-wiki

Use the built in level streaming so that you can remove the loading screen when you want and use built in load/unload.

I would make heavy changes, but this is a base.

Thanks for your answers guys!!
I saw this one but I was thinking, will the loading screen last until all shaders are fully loaded? Is there any way to know when the shaders are fully loaded? Thanks

No. You can make a nice interacrive loading screen assassins creed style and add a second or 2 to the load with a delay.

Also the texture pop you see is usually texture streaming. Not sure you can disable that, but you may be able to build a c++ load module that detects it if you are willing to put in the work…

thanks man! I will try this option for sure!!