Best way to create no-chaos vehicle?

I’ve been struggling with this problem for a week. How to create physics base vehicle without chaos vehicle?
I know that the best way to create vehicles is use Chaos vehicles. But, Chaos vehicles currently have many problems.
Only 4 wheels, force root component to skeletal mesh, and still under development. It is of limited use and has a high risk.

As my problem is, simulated physics asset can’t be animated. That means wheels can’t do steering animations.
Also when using animation, terrain traced wheels movement is very complex and the physics is lost.
When creating evrything with Static Mesh, much more need component.

So…Does anyone have a good solution?

I wondered if you ever found a solution. I am working on a 6 wheeled vehicle. My issue is the front wheels and rear right set and rear left set of wheels are attached to their own pivoting arm. This is a recreation of a toy that simulated suspension through pivoting arms. Think of something like the Mars rovers. I got it kiiiind of working back on UE 4 where one of the rear wheel sets just freewheeled. The motions looked “OK” but when steering, the front pivot point went super weird. The method is just not compatible with Chaos wheels.

you can do this with normal forces although your physics needs to be good haha