Best Sotfwares to learn as a solo game developer using unreal + virtual production producer

Hello guys, Im teaching myself unreal and other softwares over the next few months with the aim to be able to work on my own multi player game and short films associated with the gaming world. Want to know what other softwares should I aim to pick up in my skill set in the near future with this aim for modelling, level design, sculpting, etc.

I’m aiming for a mix of Blender, ZBrush and Houdini on top of learning Unreal. Looking forward to your suggestions, opinions. Thanks!

If no access to Photoshop or another pricey image editing software, I suggest Inkscape. It’s open source, exports and saves to PNG / TIFF and other types (not JPG though), and has a large range of filters for producing effects, including a Font Editor with a ton of features. It would be useful for texture maps, fonts, UI design, and particle FX.

ArmorPaint, Krita, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, L3DT, TerreSculptor 2.0, Poser 11.3