Best laptop for UE4

Oh yes!! Thank’s man :slight_smile:

The asus that you have linked is one of my ideas. I’m italian, so through this site, there are problems for shipping in Italy? you know something about it?

Yep I know. In fact, I have not yet purchased the PC. I was thinking about a msi (for example the gs63 stealth pro, a good compromise between performance and portability) or to an asus rog (for example the gl502vm). Only with the 1060. Otherwise I go over budget.

Yeah I know. In fact I’m still waiting to purchase :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! And yes, with the 10x series, it makes more sense to buy a more powerful one.

Unfortunately, products in Italy cost so much, and there are problems with the shipment. I have to find other products. thanks anyway :slight_smile:

My budget is $3000.

So far my choices are these:

Choice1:

MSI 17.3" FHD 120Hz 5ms GT73VR Titan Pro-201 Intel Core i7 6820HK (2.70 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 64 GB Memory 1 TB SSD (PCIE Gen3x4)1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop VR Ready

Choice2:
ASUS ROG G752VS-XB78K OC Edition 17-inch Full-HD Intel Core i7 GTX 1070 Gaming Laptop with Windows 10, Copper Titanium

Choice3:
Alienware 17
Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, Dynamically Overclocked up to 4.1GHz)
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5

I am a bit confused about MSi. I kept them in choice1. but there thrmal system does not looks as good as asus or alienware

SO any suggestion about these 3 model or any other model will be very helpful.

Lenovo p50 or hp zbook

Salve maestro! Still nothing? Me too think for my feature about this stuff: Shop: Dell Site Map of All Products, Solutions & Services | Dell USA
what do you say ?

Ciao amico!! :slight_smile: Unfortunately still no PC, I think I will wait a bit until companies are update their products. Alienware doesn’t look bad, but I think I will watch more for MSI… seem to offer a good compromise between weight and power. Thank’s anyway!! :slight_smile:

Anything that is INtel and Nvidia. AMD is way behide.

Okay, well good luck bro, I’ll keep an eye on this topic))

http://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpowerpc-laptop-with-geforce-gtx-1060-is-on-sale-for-877/?utm_content=bufferb4fb4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

laptop

hey i found a laptop call (ASUS Rog fx553vd) its cost 73,000 Indian Rupees, im planning to use this for my UE4. can anyone comment on this? (urgent)
Asus rolg fx553vd specification :-
i7 intal
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
4 Cells 48 Whrs Battery
Hard Drives:
1TB 5400RPM SSH
1TB 7200RPM SSH
Solid State Drives:
128GB/256GB/512GB SATA3 SSD
Solid State Drives:
256GB/512GB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD
15.6" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
Chipset:- Intel® HM175 Express Chipset

A nice laptop does the job as its thin and isnt super bold thats what I use on the go

Can someone say anything about laptops? They seem great on a paper.

Guys what about operating system? I can not update for Dell XPS 15. The truth to my device is 5 years. Perhaps you should contact the service.

sorry for posting a long link but this would be fine for you
or increase the budget and look for an alienware laptop

Man, these are too fkin heavy.

Better buy a model that has an external graphics card and never plan on it being mobile. Also plan on cranking every setting to performance on it too.

I really suggest getting a dedicated workstation. You need the raw horsepower of a desktop if you want to do real work. As much as I wish laptops had what it takes they simply don’t yet. Mainly because of the limited graphics capability which is actually improving a lot these days and also mainly because they run on a battery and heavy workloads will drain them super fast.