Best engine for a 3d brawler?

Would it be possible to create a 3d brawler with the Unreal Engine or would a different engine be a much better choice? The reason why I am asking this question is for me to consider learning the engine so I can re master a particular game I enjoy and just make the graphics alot more beefy than they used to be. The game I am talking about in question is God Hand. God Hand [Hard Mode]- Pt.1 Enter: God Hand - YouTube

Would it be possible to remake all those animations that would include weaving and bobbing,back flips and tons of kick and punch anims like in the video? A nice detailed reply would be great.

Also #Firstposthype2K15

UE4 is great for that, for instance it is being used on the upcoming Street Fighter V and was used on Mortal Kombat X

Thanks for the reply. Street fighter and Mortal Kombat X are both 2.5d fighters rather than a 3d brawler as shown in the video. I am just uncertain if recreating most of the content shown in this video can be recreated with the UE4 engine would be the most appropriate for a 3d brawler rather than a 2.5d fighter.

The logic & creation of a game is nearly the same with a game whether it be 2.5D or 3D, except that the game would take a user defined yaw.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply.