Bernackels**’ Shoggoth **is a multiplayer (4vs2) stealth game, in which the player takes on the role of a small dragon. With the ability to fly and to morph into items, your mission is either to seek and kill your opponents or to search for keys and escape the level.
Our fully replicated physics and sound system requires the player to traverse the level with great care, as changes in the environment might reveal the player’s position.
**Teaser **(01:20): https://youtube.com/watch?v=DPIg6bQnJfA
- multiplayer - Shoggoth leaves plenty of room for player interaction and coordination. The team and map sizes adjust to the number of players.
- randomly scattered items – Each game will be different. Most items have a small chance to be of a legendary grade.
- polymorph – The players can morph themselves into common items like chairs, cans, plates, (…) to hide. Every collected item of this type will prolong the time of the polymorph.
- sound – Bernackels’ Shoggoth is heavily dependant on sound. If you move too fast, the environment will reveal your position.
- clues – Any serious impact lets your dragon shriek and bleed. Changes to the state of the environment (blood, opened doors, switched lights, misplaced items…) may reveal a player’s position.
- flying – The flying system is easy to understand, but hard to master. With the right angle and timing, you might get an advantage over your enemy.
- stealth – Hiding and sneaking are essential gameplay mechanics. The chances to flee successfully from a hunter are slim.
- physics – Almost every item is physically simulated and replicated throughout the network.
Download Demo from Steam
Bernackels’ Shoggoth has been in development for the past 2 1/2 years. This is a Blueprint only Project.
For more information, please visit: https://www.bernackels.com/Shoggoth
Trailer (03:41): https://youtube.com/watch?v=FESZwb6RSnA