Behaviour Tree gets to Move To then resets the sequence

I’m fairly new to behaviour tree’s and I can’t find anything that helps online for my issue.

I have a AI character that has 4 states (Idle, Follow Player, Roam, Search for Point Of Interest). I have successfully been able to set up a way of switching between the 4 without too much hassle but now I’m having issues trying to get the character to go to a location (point of interest) that has been set by a previous step in the sequence.

The sequence currently is:

• Clear / Reset last P.O.I found
  • Search for random location
  • Move To random location
  • Check If there’s a P.O.I nearby (If so Set the location)
  • Sequence with a decorator to check if a location has been set
  • Move To P.O.I
  • Wait

I’m pretty sure that everything is being set correctly as blackboard values change accordingly when previewing them in the behaviour tree window but whenever it gets to Move To P.O.I it just gives up and restarts the sequence. If I take out the Move To it flows to the wait and works perfectly fine as it should.

I’ll post images in a comment below.

Ok, I don’t have an answer but I suggest you consider using ordinary blueprints for programming AI, just do it in the controllers. I found that the behaviour three just complicates things. It’ll work better in my opinion, no need to send anything to the blackboard.

To be honest that might end up being the the way I go forward. Will just be a pain as I’ve put so much effort into trying to get this to work.