I finally decided it was time to post some of my progress on this project.
Everything here is current work in progress, nothing is final.
This is a architectural visualisation project, meaning that this is NOT being created as a game ready environment, so I’m not too concerned about polycounts of models (the only models that are baked are the floors and walls), however I am optimizing my models to get the best look.
The project itself is a Modern Beach House.
I’ll keep this thread updated with progress as I get more rooms pushed through.
I welcome all critique, feedback and suggestions, I’ll being adding these to my list for the second pass.
And I ask that you please ignore the outside…It’s kind of placeholder level.
That’s enough rambling, time for some art.