Bank used in Payout info closes down

Hi. What happens if the bank I used closes down before I get paid by Epic? (right know our country is in a bit of economic trouble and one of banks has already closed down) Will I be able to get paid to different bank? Would I have to create new account and loose unpaid earnings? :\

That’s a hard question for anyone other than Epic directly to answer, to be honest. I’m not sure how they handle marketplace payments, personally.

Though, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to have it paid into a different account. I’d assume there’ll be a process for that, where you will be required to send over the necessary details for them to confirm. I can’t imagine you’ll lose earnings. If there’s revenue that has been earned, you are granted your share. However, I cannot confirm that - so please take it with a grain of salt.

Your best bet would likely be to contact Epic’s marketplace support team directly via marketplace-support@unrealengine.com. Sorry to hear about the problems. Hope things pick up in the near future!

Now that I think about, I can edit payout information anytime. So there shouldn’t be any problem. I got confused for some reason I guess O.o And thanks, but it doesn’t look like things will pick up anytime soon :wink: :frowning: