Badges and Titles

Thanks a lot, ! It’s great to know what they are and how to get them! :smiley:

that is a great motivational thing and keep the forum interesting and worth logging in daily :smiley:

It would have been cool if they did it for longevity on the marketplace or something, as opposed to how many packs. At least that testifies to the level of ongoing support a creator is giving. As you said quantity =! quality, but that’s just my opinion.

Hey, since the forums had gone down, I wasn’t able to keep going on these for a bit. Now that we’re back up, I’ll keep pushing through updating badges as fast as I can.

How can i become a senator???

Yeah! hahaha Look at all your badges and shiny green title!

A great way to create more engagement in the community. I’ll get badges of my own! hehe

Great community by the way guys =)

I like progressive rewards like this, something that you can show off when posting around haha. Also, can I get a marketplace creator badge? I have 3 assets on the marketplace right now.

I made a change to how the marketplace prestige badge will work.
@Shirk You should be good to go now.

Brilliant stars! Cooooool!:smiley:

Do we get badges for being over a year???

It would be cool to have a badge if one of your products on the marketplace place has been featured.

That’s exactly what the prestige marketplace badge is. You’ll get the gold star icon if you’re one have of the voted monthly featured packs.

Samaritan, I come; Oh boy, will I be a good Samaritan! :cool:

New to the community, will be fun to start getting these

Hi, folks !

I´m need some help about my badge (Marketplace Creator). My blueprint (TimeSHIFT) has released, and i still don´t have my badge. Someone could help me in that?

I’m awaiting my gamejam finalist prestige badge :slight_smile:

Still wondering if I should have the answerhub prestige badge though, but dont feel like going trough years worth of videos :stuck_out_tongue:

You probably have to contact [MENTION=8] [/MENTION] like he said so at:

Thank you !

I’ve just updated your badges @Luos and @buscas31 sorry about that. Please let me know if anyone else is missing anything

Also, no need to apologize for that man, you are very busy, and very awesome. and we have all the patience in the world! (most of the time :p)