Backing Music for Pause menu in widget bp

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT THREAD MODERATORS!!!. Anyways, I haven’t had anybody comment on any of my threads in quite sometime. I figured you guys are starting to get annoyed by me. So I did a little studying and figured out a bunch of things and had a level almost completed in a matter of 2 weeks. At this point all I need to know is if it is possible to place background music inside of a widget blueprint for a pause menu. or would that be easier to do inside of level bp?

I need the same thing! Cannot find any way to do it at the moment, seems very long winded! Any ideas?

yo sup guys I had the same problem like you guys ive spend 50 hours of research my self in bp node
but i just found the way to put a dam music pause menu it extremly simple finaly lol

just loock at that pic Screenshot - c28b0d0932f836352ad0bfa71171792f - Gyazo

it should all fix yours
if u cant see the image ill descrybe it : in my event graph pause menu ive add ( Event Construct -> Spawn sound 2d ) that bring the music but for close the music i add in same widget (Event Destruct -> Fade out ) u onlly need to connect the return value from the spawn sound 2d to the target of the node fade out ! and there u go hahahaha

am mad at my self all that time wasted for only this **** lol

1 Like