Backers Plugin

Hi everyone,

I’m about to publish the plugin on the Marketplace (it’s pending approval), and it’s supposed to make life easier for any indie dev out there who’s running a crowdfunding campaign and wants to reward their backers within the game. Here’s a short overview video:

At the moment I’m supporting only Patreon authentication since that’s what I worked with. Custom authentication without any crowdfunding platform is also possible.

So my question to the community is: which platforms would you like to see supported next?

I implemented both the backend and the plugin in a way so that I can fairly easily implement support for other platforms if/when needed. In fact, Patreon is already optional and can be completely disabled in configuration on backend, i.e. it can function as a standalone authorization system. Crowdfunding platforms support is modular by design. And for adding another platform the plugin itself most likely wouldn’t have to change, except for maybe adding more widget examples for various platforms.

In any case, I’d appreciate any feedback. Thanks.