Axis and Blank Project Bug

I’m getting some bugs / problems if i start with a Blank Project (without c++ ), maybe some of this is already related but i can’t find :

I can’t find any way to put Axis to work with Packed/Launched app. I set the Axis in the Input Config Panel, i set “Auto receive” = Player 0 in Player Controller, in the Character Controller, in the Star Player, i set it inside the Character by blueprint Enable input and it don’t works. It works in Editor with “Play” in all modes but with Packed/Launched app… Nothing. I tried it many times and is always the same.
Starting with a FPS template i made a new Game Mode, Game Player, and Character and it just works. But trying the same with a Blank Project i got this problem

Any suggestion about it?

Hi ,

Thus far I have been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you provide detailed reproduction steps that list exactly how you set up your axis mappings and any other information that could help me to reproduce this effect (character setup, gamemode, launch steps, etc)? Any additional information that you can provide that you think would be helpful in reproducing your bug would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I’ve got a workaround to fix it. I need to apply the settings with “Save as Default” , save the project and restart the editor. I’m not sure if i tried it before, i think i did cause i read about it in another post, but this time it works with two projects that i tried. I have restarted the PC sometime ago, i can’t say if it fix something about it or not. Anyway, thanks for the fast reply trying to help. Nice support as always =)