Available Now - iClone to UE5 Live Link to enliven MetaHuman and Any Character Rig in Character Creator 4!

Along with the grand launch of Character Creator 4 and iClone 8, we’re thrilled to announce the great news - UE5 Unreal Live Link and AutoSetup for CC characters is available now!

This FREE iClone Live Link plug-in for Unreal provides a highly efficient way to animate both CC characters and MetaHumans. With iClone’s facial muscle editing, face puppet control, super-accurate facial mocap, automatic motion blending, non-destructive motion layer, character-centric curve and timeline, animating unreal characters has never been easier.

CC4 Trailer

iClone8 Trailer

Learn more about Character Creator 4 and iClone 8:

Or simply download the UE5 Live Link in Unreal Marketplace.

5 Likes

I use iclone and cc all the time and currently using for a shortfilm. Had to retarget by hand, so I’m very happy that this is available right now!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m using Reallusion Iclone 8 Live link for animating my metahumans, however the character doesn’t translate, even when using non “In place” animations.
Even when I move the character in Iclone, it’s in place.
When testing on Iclone 8 Camila after transfering her to Unreal, the same animation played out perfectly and when moving her in Iclone viewport UE5 reacted and moved her as well.

2022-10-15_21-18-14 Video for Demonstration

You can check out the video I prepared for the new metahuman characters. (Subtitle)

1 Like