Availability of learn.unrealengine.com courses

Hello there,

I was in the middle of doing the course Best Practices for Creating and Using Plugins by Max Preussner on the Unreal Learn platform, when all of a sudden the platform was not reachable anymore.

As I now figure from another question, apparently the platform was supposed to be turned off tomorrow.

Can you please make the course (or better all courses from learn.unrealengine.com) available again? I found it very helpful and the information was still fresh (everything so far was applicable to UE5).

Hey @Naiksus, Welcome to the Unreal Forums!
Although I haven’t dug enough to find your specific video, I believe the platform is just migrating. Epic Developer Community Learning | Tutorials, Courses, Demos & More – Epic Developer Community is the new link.

Other than that, all I can really do is offer to maybe try Youtube, or reach out to the creator specifically. There’s a lot going on right now on the site itself, but there are about 600+ courses still on the learn page. if you were looking for another plugin tutorial though, Developing Plugins for the Unreal Engine Marketplace | Community tutorial
I hope this can help you out,
-Zen

Thank you for the answer, @ZenLeviathan!

I have also seen the new platform, but unfortunately the content is missing (also on Youtube). As I have read here, apparently the courses that were considered outdated were not migrated to the new platform. I am not sure how that was decided but in this case I feel it was the wrong decision to not offer the course anymore.

The other course your are mentioning probably is a good resource but does not address the technical aspects of creating a plugin, but only the marketing aspects in case you want to publish it on the marketplace.

So I guess there is no chance that Epic Games themselves publish the course anywhere again?