Autosave keeps crashing on startup

So, I’ve been working on a project for the past week, and it regularly autosaves. Last night I spent over 6 hours working on it, and finally finished with my work, I hit “Save All” multiple times to guarantee it saved. (it was about 4AM at this time) So today, I go onto Unreal Engine and try to launch the project and for some reason it launches the first person template file, so i thought it was pretty funny and everytime I tried to launch the project, it would launch a save file from 4/1/2014, and when I navigated to my file in MyDocuments, the last save for some reason was on 4/1/2014?! So I hurried to the autosave folder and luckily, the autosave had a save file from 4/17/2014 at 4AM the last time I saved, so I thought I was in the clear, but every time I launch the map, my Unreal Engine 4 crashes. Is there anything I can do?

Send help please! It was a huge project and I need it soon!

If you need a log file or anything, please let me know and I’ll upload it. I’ve already tried sending the crash report when the dialog box came up, although I doubt those things ever get checked.

Hi TheOldWizard,

Please post this to the Answerhub here so we can further assist you, if you could attach your dxdiag and your logs that would help expedite the process. Thank you!

[= ;19594]
Hi TheOldWizard,

Please post this to the Answerhub here so we can further assist you, if you could attach your dxdiag and your logs that would help expedite the process. Thank you!
[/]

Done, the post can be found here: Autosave keeps crashing on startup? - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums

please help. Thanks in advance