Automotive car rendering visualization - in VR - virtual reality scene

Hi there,

I would like to know how I can build up a VR environment in UE5 (e.g. using the “car configurator”) to visualize a car design and investigate the design changes we made of the exterior and interior of the car in real time.
Would be great to have the possibility to easily changes interior design objects and the color of some elements.
Hardware setup is the VARJO VR headset.

anyone an idea? I just found TWINMOTION for Architecture | MegaScans | VR | Unreal Engine at Udemy. So is there a same technique in Unreal Engine to achieve interactive VR car visualization ?

nobody an idea? :slight_smile:

The question is a bit broad. You need to break down what you want and then solve it step by step. Start with your headset. Not sure if that is supported at the moment.

Hi S-Dot, we have the Varjo Aero VR headset.

MacyGracy, were you ever able to get your VR project working on your Varjo Aero?

I’m just starting out with UE5 and a Varjo Aero – I installed the OpenXR plugin, however I can’t get the UE5 VR demo / sample to actually appear in VR using the Varjo Aero.

Are there special settings / configurations I need to set before hitting the “play” button?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . . .