Automotive and aerospace visualization

Hi folks ! I’m 3D generalist from Ukraine and have been doing graphic design for about 3-4 years. I have good knowledge of unreal and blueprints, I also love hardsurf modeling in CAD or Blender. I’m very interested in automotive and aerospace rendering, but I can’t find any information or tutorials on the subject of car rendering, only that seems a little different to me. Has anyone seen any hardsurf or spaceship tutorials in UE 4 or 5? All the best :v:

2 Likes

Check out the news archive on the official website in the “news” section there are tags “Design” and “Automotive & Transportation” there were topics about cars and about space. There was a series of articles and YouTube streams about the creation of the Apollo 11 Mission ARCHERY project and about cars.

The new and improved Automotive Field Guide is available now!
(Marketplace) Apollo 11 Mission AR

1 Like

@aVisDidenko thank’s for fast advice:) I already read automotive field guid , but apologies project looking awesome - because I’m looking for full pipeline , but it’s not a lot information about that . I’m go to self development , but any information about this segment will be very helpful. I just feel very new in this field - so any information will be helpful . Thanks a lot Epic :heart:

1 Like