AutomationTest.h blocking compilation

Hello there,

I’m currently developing a Plugin to enable support of TrackIR in my application therefore I included their SDK to a separate project dedicated to the plugin part.

As of now, I’ve been encountering a almost-permanent bug linked to “AutomationTest.h” and “ArchiveUObject.h” telling me that syntax errors occures as follow :

Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(620): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<'
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(620): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed.
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(620): error C2238: unexpected token preceding ';'
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(623): error C2143:  syntax error : missing ';' before '<'
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(623): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed.
1>D:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc\AutomationTest.h(623): error C2238: jetons inattendus avant ';'
1>D:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\ArchiveUObject.h(1593): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<'
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\ArchiveUObject.h(1593): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed.
Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\Serialization\ArchiveUObject.h(1593): error C2238: unexpected token preceding ';'

I am able to stop the bleeding by removing some of the include files of the SDK provided, what leads the compiler to fail due to the missing headers, then revert the deletion and recompile, however it’s an awful process and every time the solution is cleaned, everything is broken again.

The sdk in itself is the OptiTrack Camera SDK (here : OptiTrack - Camera SDK - Camera control, 2D object data, 6DoF vector tracking, and more) and the include part contains 170 header files corresponding to 1 dll (lots are provided but one .lib is enough, one for x64 and one for x86).

I join the build file I use.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I’m currently experiencing the exact same problems. Did you figure out a solution?

I’m no longer working on the project so I have no clue on where the question is left, however before leaving the question was still waiting for an answer. I hope you’ll find yours!
Sorry.