Automation tools Error!Exit code=1

hi,
i am having trouble packing as the unreal engine is facing problems with automation tools.I have already tried some ways to fix it including rebuilding the engine as well as the project,also tried to fix it using runUAT.bat . But have had no luck so far.
Kindly help to fix this.

Thank you.

link text
@project.gheist

Please post the log with the error

MSBuild: CSC : error CS2012: Cannot open ‘D:\UnrealEngine-4.14\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\obj\Development\UnrealBuildTool.exe’ for writing – ‘The process cannot access the file ‘D:\UnrealEngine-4.14\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\obj\Development\UnrealBuildTool.exe’ because it is being used by another process.’ [D:\UnrealEngine-4.14\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.csproj]

Please check that you aren’t currently running UBT (also check Task Manager as it may have gotten stuck)

Hope that helps. Cheers,

I would post up another post as I’m not that well versed in missing dependencies and other.

@project.gheist thank you for solving such a small error.While you’re at it.I have some packaging errors as well consisting of missing dependancies and redirections,as well as unused assets.Can you help with that??

@project.gheist why don’t you take a swing if not then i’ll put up another post.link text

Thank You.

@project.gheist why don’t you take a swing if not then i’ll put up another post.link text

Thank You.

I’m really not sure why the engine can’t find all those assets, however they appear to be warnings which wouldn’t stop the cook and packaging only errors do. I would first the mentioned errors (can’t post them as they are longer than the character count of a comment).