AutoExposure Problem

Hi everyone!!! I have another question or problem with the AutoExposure. Let’s see if someone can help me. UE 4.26.1

I do not know if the Autoexposure is having a bug or my configuration is not correct or there is something that I am doing wrong, but it gives me the feeling that it is not behaving as it should … at least as I understand that it should work. The same I am confused, so please correct me if I am wrong:
Basically I am seeing that with low lighting in the scene (basically only ambient light and the sun slightly below the horizon) for example at sunset, when looking with the camera towards dark parts of the scene, the image becomes totally dark and not you see absolutely nothing.

And when I focus the camera on the most illuminated area of ​​the scene, the autoexposure lets say that it “opens” the camera lens so that more light enters. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? That is, when the camera faces the dark, should the autoexposure open the lens to let in more light and when it focuses on the sun / light, close the lens to let in less light?

I leave these videos to show what I mean. Sorry for the bad Youtube compression that makes the lighting look too dark:

Greetings and thanks.