AUTODESK REVIT EXPORTER - Supports Revit 2023!

I am using REVIT 2023 and need to export to UNREAL but the DATASMITH exporter plugin for REVIT 2023 is not supported

[Datasmith Exporter Plugins - Unreal Engine]

Any solution?

1 Like

Hi Icotect,

The 2023 support for Autodesk products is targeted for 5.0.2 with a release end of May.

Cheers,
Antoine

1 Like

Seguimos esperando soporte para Datasmith Exporter Plugins for REVIT 2023

What is your source? Pls comment

1 Like

Omg!!! is my pleasure!!! sorry men!! i new in this world hehe nice too meet u!! Take Care men!!

Hi all !

Just a heads up that 5.0.2 is out, and with it the support for 3dsMax and Revit 2023 ! :tada:
Head to Datasmith Exporter Plugins - Unreal Engine to get the latest version of the plugins !

Cheers,
Antoine

3 Likes

Hello @Antoine_Guillo
I downloaded for Revit 2023 but it warns.

Do you happen to be using Revit LT and/or have only Revit 2023 installed on your machine ?

Cheers,
Antoine

1 Like

Revit 2023.

So we currently have an issue with the plugin where in some cases the wizard will not find 2023 installs of Revit without another old Revit install on the machine.
The fix did not make it to 5.0.2, but will be in 5.0.3.

A couple things you could try :

One last question : did you have an older version of Revit installed before, with the 5.0 or 5.0.1 Datasmith plugin ?

Cheers,
Antoine

• .NET Framework is updated.
  • I only have version 2023.
  • no. I don’t install the older version.

When will version 5.0.3 be released?

We do not have an ETA yet for 5.0.3

Cheers,
Antoine

1 Like

Thanks @Antoine_Guillo

Thank Antoine!!! Good vibes and take care men!!
In Revit 2023 ok
In 3DMax ok
but in Naviswork FAILED

Glad it worked !

We do not have Navisworks 2023 support yet, only up to 2022 for now. No ETA on 2023 support.

Cheers,
Antoine

@Ghasem_2030 we just pushed a small update that should includes the fix for your issue.
Can you try to download the plugin and install again ?

Cheers
Antoine

1 Like

Not installed yet

I had only 2023 on my machine. Datasmith failed.

I added Revit 2021. Datasmith failed.

I began the Revit 2022 install and tried the Datasmith Install when it was at 69%. I cancelled the Install and Datasmith worked :man_cartwheeling: