I have a map that servers an audience who’s language is NOT in the one’s provided by Fortnite as a valid language to select (Greek), so whenever I’m doing localization I have to make the English localization contain greek words since greek is not a valid language option for the players so the game fallbacks to English. And I was for the most part ok with that, the game served thousands of Greek & Cyprus players and was not aimed at international players,
so my announcements were purely in Greek for my players to read since most of them are not of age and do not know English.
HOWEVER with the new Auto-Translation now it’s IMPOSSIBLE for Greek Players to read my announcements because they get turned into English Inside the client.
This would not be that much of an issue if the players inside the Fortnite Client had the button to “See Original” so they could see the original Greek Translation just like they do in the communities.epicgames.com site but they do not,
The option of whether news content/titles should be Auto-Localized should be one the developer chooses, just like we can choose whether we want our island title/description to be Machine Localized


