Augmented Reality for UE4

[QUOTE=;517087]
I think you mean NFT markers. You can use any image of your choice as a marker.Unreal Engine 4 - Augmented Reality NFT - YouTube

Ok, thx again. I will try and write you back.

I tried this and still no results. But i might not be doing the right thing.

Here is what i tried:

1. Found the c++ file @ PROJECT_PATH/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitDevice.cpp
  2. Searched for “-flipv” and replaced with “-noflipv” in the above cpp file.
  3. Saved it.
  4. Returned to unreal and refresh the xcode project.
  5. Build and Launched on iPad.

Still didn’t work.

Do I need to make a brand new unreal project and copy the contents of the commercial zip again. Then change the cpp file then rebuild it? It seems their must be an easier way.

Best,

hi!!!please help me !!!i am from china ,i pay for your tool but i can not download !!!please help me !

Hi,
is the re method to place AR behind a real object ?

I’ve sent you email with details. I hope it’s been already resolved by now.

Not with a normal webcamera. You need a depth sensor like the Kinect for this.

hii, i just wanna to try this amazing plugin. but unfortunately, i seems can’t open the demo project (i use unreal engine 4.9.2 and unreal engine 4.11.2)?? there is a warning that they can’t find the ARToolkit Module

Thx, i was thinking about this.

Hi . Do you have an update on the ETA for 2D barcode support? Thanks!

Hi ,

I am still working on some updates for v1.5. The good news is that the 2D barcode part is ready.
if you want to beta test it please send me an email to info@unreal4ar.com.

Hi ,

just getting started with your plugin (looks great!) but… just to avoid confusion, you may want to change the dates in your changelog.txt to 2016 :smiley:

Cheers

Hi ,

I’ve been trying to get your plugin to work on Android but have been running into issues. I followed all of the steps in your documentation but keep getting errors when trying to to Android. Below is a snippet of the errors in the output log.

I should note that it does work when running for windows but launching to android does not.

LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Creating makefile for AR_Mobile_Compile (project files are newer)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: NDK version: 19, GccVersion: 4.8
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Compiling Native code with NDK API 'android-19'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Performing 2 actions (9 in parallel)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [1/2] clang++.exe Module..cpp [armv7-es2]
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: In file included from D:/Users/dsenter/Documents/Unreal Projects/AR_Mobile_Compile/Intermediate/Build/Android/AR_Mobile_Compile/Development//Module..cpp:6:
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(15,9) :  error: redefinition of 'GJavaVM'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: JavaVM* GJavaVM;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:         ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(15,9) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: JavaVM* GJavaVM;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:         ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: In file included from D:/Users/dsenter/Documents/Unreal Projects/AR_Mobile_Compile/Intermediate/Build/Android/AR_Mobile_Compile/Development//Module..cpp:6:
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(18,31) :  error: redefinition of 'VirtualKeyboardWidget'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: static IVirtualKeyboardEntry *VirtualKeyboardWidget = NULL;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                               ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(18,31) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: static IVirtualKeyboardEntry *VirtualKeyboardWidget = NULL;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                               ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(25,33) :  error: redefinition of 'OnActivityResultDelegate'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: FOnActivityResult FJavaWrapper::OnActivityResultDelegate;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                                 ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(25,33) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: FOnActivityResult FJavaWrapper::OnActivityResultDelegate;
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                                 ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(41,20) :  error: redefinition of 'FindClassesAndMethods'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: void FJavaWrapper::FindClassesAndMethods(JNIEnv* Env)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                    ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(41,20) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: void FJavaWrapper::FindClassesAndMethods(JNIEnv* Env)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                    ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(103,22) :  error: redefinition of 'FindClass'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jclass FJavaWrapper::FindClass(JNIEnv* Env, const ANSICHAR* ClassName, bool bIsOptional)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                      ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(113,22) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jclass FJavaWrapper::FindClass(JNIEnv* Env, const ANSICHAR* ClassName, bool bIsOptional)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                      ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(110,25) :  error: redefinition of 'FindMethod'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                         ^
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(120,25) :  note: previous definition is here
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(117,25) :  error: redefinition of 'FindStaticMethod'
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindStaticMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)

@dsenter: looks like you didn’t copy over the AndroidJNI.cpp but instead renamed the old one and left it in the project. So now you have two cpp files trying to define the same methods and classes, causing all kinds of conflicts… and your errors. Move the old files out of the project and then it should work.

Oppps, I see. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Has anyone got the commercial version of the plugin to work on 4.11.2?

@iLLogic808 - yes i got it to work…

I was able to get it working on 4.11.2. I compiled from source though so that I could deploy to android.

Hi,
I’ve bought your plugin with PERSONAL license. But when I lanch on my iPhone. It gives some error and won’t let me lanch. I’m using UE4.11.1 and Xcode7.3 on Mac OS X10.11.1, my iOS version is 9.3
55bb73aea33f6a6809aa98e3c06f8056f0d2172f.jpeg

Can you please send your full build log ?

Hello .

Before buying a commercial version of the feeling is not bad, Then you will join the object recognition?