AudioLog Warnings spam about missing sound class properties

Our project is seeing a spam of warnings from LogAudio:

LogAudio: Warning: Unable to find sound class properties for sound class Music

as an example, been trying to figure out what this relates to but there isnt much of a breadcrumb to follow for this warning, there are no associated errors either

bumping this

some more context, we have removed all Sound Classes in the project including any references to them and readded them as a test; this resolved the issue locally but open other users committing to the project the warnings have returned;

the amount of warnings has caused issues for many of us as they seem to spam out 1000s of warnings everytime a level load occurs that contains any sound that has an override to any Sound Class

Hey @WinegumsAndPlums,
I’m not sure what particularly could be causing this issue, but I know there are a few different ways to change the screen output, and the editor will remember the preferences.
This thread goes into a few ways, I hope one works for you: Disable sreen messages on launch? - #6 by SeanWenham
Let me know how it goes!
-Zen

the issue isnt that these console logs are disabled on screen in runtime the issue is that there seems to be some bug that introduces an ONSLAUGHT of console log warnings whenever using Sound Classes (or maybe sound classes in a particular way?) the only solution we can confirm works on our project is to completely remove and not use Sound Classes at all and that seems like a major bug (currently project is 5.1)

bump