Audio Visualization Blueprints

Hey everyone, I needed to find some information out about using blueprints to build cool landscapes or lighting effects using blueprints. I searched through youtube and could not find anything with a tutorial. If anyone has any information pertaining to building an audio visualizer with blueprints please pass it along.

Here are some youtube links.
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=unreal+engine+audio+visualisation
It is nice to play with that in the editor, but i think in the current dev state, export to standalone is not possible.

I really liked the video by Scott McCutchen but he brushed over some of the lower level stuff like grouping things into actor classes so that I can call them. Thanks for the info about it not exporting to standalone. Luckily, I am doing this for portfolio purposes rather than needing it for a release. I understand the tagging for setting the objects for each specified frequency range and mapping that to its X size parameter but can not figure out how to route the audio to it.

Yes, me too.
Perhaps they give it a better look in 4.8. Some of the audiopart could need a rework (amateur blahblah).
I would really like to have some sampleplayer options, like on the good old amiga.
Something to set bpm and where you want to start a loop.
Load in a bank of 120 Bpm loops, sorted by use (Drumline, hihat,…)
Sending out visible soundwaves, to animated actors(orchestra), where every actor follows a own rondomnized samplesystem, sattled on a world BPM.
Give them commands to rearrange sounds and to create full procedural music.
dream