Audio Vertical Integration | Switching Music Tracks in a Menu

Me and my team are not using FMOD or Wwise for our audio, so we have to figure out how to switch between different variations of music tracks using UE4 only.
The Game Situation: The player is at Menu Select screen and the first music track plays. The player can switch between the different levels on the same menu.
What I Would Like to Have Happen: All the tracks would be playing at the same time, but only the music track that corresponds to a specific level should be heard. The other tracks are muted until the player switches levels. When switching, the music would cross-fade between the two variations while still keeping the same place in the song.

I would be greatly appreciative of any help in setting this up.

If we enable “virtualize when silent” on the sounds; they won’t turn off when at 0 volume. This way you could preload them in the background and crossfade as you want! Fastest easiest way is to have all songs going at once and just have one hearable. If many tracks, it’s better to keep track of time and preload tracks at correct time when needed.

How would the cross-fading work in a blueprint?

Did you find someone to help you set this up?