Audio Switching for Licensed Audio in UEFN

I recently discovered that you can mark sound files in UEFN as “Licensed Audio”, meaning that anyone who has opted in to mute Licensed Audio in the audio settings menu won’t hear it. This is really cool and a genuinely good feature to have if we want streamers playing our maps.

For anyone wondering, this can be done by double clicking the audio file, adding an “Audio Asset User Data” to the Asset User Data array and applying the tag “Audio.Metadata.MuteForStreamSafe”

But I want to request an additional feature, whereby we can select an alternative Audio clip to have in place of the Licensed Audio. This can mean that streamers can continue to enjoy music in our islands without fear of copyright strikes or completely silent gameplay.

I don’t think this is an urgent feature, but I haven’t seen anyone talk about it and would love for it to be a thing in the future.

Ye or at least expose this value (and event when player setting changed) in Verse

Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.