Audio playing issues (branch)

Hello all,

I am having an issue with playing audio whilst moving I have a bool method set up to tell me if I’m driving or not
I am checking this in my tick component (Super is called here) everything seems to be working with the bool True when moving and false when I’m not I used to have my audio set up in C++ with the idle sound as an UAudioComponent and the Engine sound as USoundBase using SetPaused(true) PlaySoundAtLocation in the check I have within the if statement and SetPaused(false) Play() within the else if statement checking the bool this caused issues so I moved to using the blueprint to fire the audio has to change both to use playsoundatlocation while the actor is still I have the idle sound play however when I move and the bool becomes true it stops idle for a moment then idle plays again thins time stuttering and randomly cutting out all the while the bool is true as I’m getting Moving! and not Idle! in logs any help is greatly appreciated

bool UTankMovementComponent::bDriving()
{
	FVector Movement = GetOwner()->GetActorForwardVector().GetSafeNormal();

const FVector Test = GetOwner()->GetVelocity().GetSafeNormal();

FTransform MovementTransform = UKismetMathLibrary::Conv_VectorToTransform(Movement);
	FTransform VelocityTransform = UKismetMathLibrary::Conv_VectorToTransform(Test);

UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Movement Tranform: %s"), *MovementTransform.ToString());

UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Velocity Tranform: %s"), *VelocityTransform.ToString());

if (UKismetMathLibrary::NearlyEqual_TransformTransform(MovementTransform, VelocityTransform, LocationRange, RotationRange, ScaleRange))
	{
		return true;
	}

else 
	{
		return false;
	}

}