Audio Design Solutions | Available for hire!

AuDophI.png

Hello, my name is William Rouse, and I am a sound designer that excels in Foley, and able to provide recording and mixing solutions along with sound equalization, noise cleanup, fixing audible clipping, dialogue editing, voice acting, and implementing sound effects for use in games. I offer you and/or your team’s game the expertise in creating the sound effects needed to effectively make the game stand out from most of the market using industry standard plugins such as Native Instruments and Waves.

I am also experienced with music composition, and able to compose tracks that range from ambient soundscapes to rock as well as an orchestral sound. I am able to edit the soundtracks to make them seamlessly loop if needed.

I am experienced with the game engine UE4, as well as the audio implementation middleware FMOD.

My website can be reached at: http://www.sutureaudio.com/
My Soundcloud: Stream Bill Rouse music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Feel free to contact me through my email if you have any inquiries: bill@sutureaudio.com

Below are some of my samples

BOOM: You Win sound design reel

Metroid Prime Cutscene

Space scene soundscape