Could you please demonstrate how to play audio between levels through a game instance? I would like the background music from the menu to continue playing at the game level from the speakers.
I found this method, but don’t understand how to do that:
- Set an Audio Component on game instance.
- Set a function on Game Instance for when you want to play the sound. You can pass the Sound Base through this.
- On the function: Create sound2d and then expand the function options and check “Persist Across Level Transition”.
- Set Audio component with the return value from crwate sound2d.
- With Audio component, call Play.
Thank you in advance for any help.